A Look Back on Articles about Dietary Supplements, Drugs in Sport, and Doping Regulations
Older news stories of interest.
- by Matt Howerton, KOAT-ABC Albuquerque, updated October 10, 2014.
- UFC will allow fighter Cung Le to appeal positive drug test for HGH,
by Lance Pugmire, Los Angeles Times, October 8, 2014.
- by Alison Young, USA Today, Oct. 8, 2014.
- Xenon, Argon Banned for Athletes. Is Krypton Next?
by Eric Niiler, Discovery News, Sept. 2, 2014.
- by Bahar Gholipour, Huffington Post, August 28, 2014.
- Don’t be fooled by dietary supplement claims,
column by David S. Seres, M.D., CNN, June 25, 2014.
- by Ford Vox, Slate, May 29, 2014.
- Why Dangerous Supplements Linger on Store Shelves,
by Ahahad OConnor, New York Times, April 30, 2014.
- by Michael Hiltzik, Los Angeles Times, April 9, 2014.
- The Truth about Deer Antler Spray,
by Markham Heid, Mens Health, February 3, 2013.
- by Abhishek Raghunath, Forbes India, July 18, 2011.
- Diana Taurasi, Alberto Contador cases highlight questions facing anti-doping movement,
by Amy Shipley, Washington Post, February 27, 2011.
- by Hank Schultz, newhope 360, January 20, 2011.
- Study Finds Steroids are Readily Available through Amazon,
by Amy Shipley, Washington Post, January 19, 2011.
- Cycling News, December 28, 2010.
- FDA Cracks Down on Illegal Supplements,
Associated Press, December 15, 2010.
- by Jim Wilson, The Herald Sun, updated November 2, 2010.
- Colin Hoobler: There are Plenty of Reasons to Never, Ever Take Steroids,
Syndicated Column, OregonLive.com, July 7, 2010.
- by Thomas H. Maugh II, Los Angeles Times blog, April 27, 2010.