ATHLETE ASSURANCE PROGRAM
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT TESTING FOR ATHLETES, TEAMS, OR LEAGUES
BSCG provides ISO 17025 accredited dietary supplement testing to athletes, teams, or leagues through our Athlete Assurance Program. Individual athletes, teams, or leagues often use a variety of dietary supplements. Ensuring they are free of banned substances in sport is vital as many athletes have tested positive from contaminated supplements. If the supplement products are not already third party certified for banned substances by BSCG or another qualified program, the Athlete Assurance Program can fill the gaps with custom supplement testing.
The Athlete Assurance Program provides the same ISO 17025 accredited gold standard supplement testing to athletes, teams, or leagues that we offer to brands in our Certified Drug Free program. The Athlete Assurance Program tests representative samples from supplement product lots prior to use.
If you are a drug tested athlete, team, or league don't take the chance and use untested supplements. BSCG can help keep you in the clear!
ATHLETE ASSURANCE PROGRAM DETAILS
- Dietary supplement testing for athletes, teams or leagues that want to ensure their custom supplement regiments are free of banned substances.
- Clients send samples of supplement lots for testing prior to use.
- Clients should ensure they have enough of the lot tested to last for awhile so they will have enough of the tested lot to last.
- Product(s) are tested by ISO 17025 accredited methods for more than 507+ drugs (298 banned in sport and 209+ prescription, over-the-counter, and illicit drugs not banned in sport.)
- If desired, additional testing for label claims, heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, and microbiological agents can be added.
- Participating league, team or athlete listed on BSCG website and marketing materials.
ATHLETE ASSURANCE PROGRAM - PRIOR CLIENTS
- Golden State Warriors - NBA
- Oakland Raiders - NFL
- Team Emirates New Zealand - America's Cup Winners
- St. Louis Blues - NHL
- San Jose Sharks - NHL