Athlete Assurance Program
Program Puts Athletes in the Driver’s Seat
Supplement Testing On Behalf of Athletes, Teams, or Leagues
BSCG provides supplement testing for athletes, teams, or leagues through our Athlete Assurance Program. Individual athletes, teams, or leagues often use a multitude of dietary supplement products and ensuring they are free of banned substances in sport is vital. If the supplement products they want to use have not been certified by a third-party supplement certification program like BSCG Certified Drug Free®, the Athlete Assurance Program provides customized supplement testing for athletes, teams, or leagues.
Athletes must be extremely cautious about the supplements they ingest as many athletes have tested positive after using a supplement that contained a drug banned in sport. Supplement products may contain substances on the WADA Prohibited List that appear on the label with names that can not be associated with drugs on the WADA Prohibited List. Other times, a banned substance in sport may appear as a contaminant in a supplement inadvertently due to a raw material issue or manufacturing cross-contamination.
The Athlete Assurance Program provides the same gold standard supplement testing for athletes, teams, or leagues that we offer for supplement products, ingredients, or manufacturing facilities through our Certified Drug Free® certification program. The program works by testing representative samples from batches of supplement products prior to use. The dietary supplement testing for athletes, teams, or leagues offered through our Athlete Assurance Program will keep you in the clear!
ATHELETE ASSURANCE PROGRAM DETAILS
- Dietary supplement testing for athletes, teams or leagues that want to ensure their custom supplement regiments are Certified Drug Free®.
- Clients send representative samples of supplement batches for testing prior to use.
- Samples of the product(s) are tested for more than 483 drugs (272+ banned in sport and 211+ prescription, over-the-counter, and illicit drugs not banned in sport).
- If desired, additional testing for label claims, heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, and microbiological agents can be added.
- Participating league, team or athlete listed on BSCG Certified Drug Free® Clients page and marketing materials.