The Gold Standard in Dietary Supplement Certification
BSCG. The gold standard in dietary supplement certification.
- A truly independent, third party dietary supplement certification company known for putting science first.
- Founded by the Catlins, the most respected name in sports anti-doping testing.
- Offers the most program choices, designed for various populations who consume dietary supplements: Elite Athletes & Professionals, Equine & Canine, and Consumer Protection.
- Our Elite Athletes & Professionals program is the gold standard in dietary supplement certification for banned substances in sport, offering the broadest coverage of banned compounds reported by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
- Our Equines & Canines program includes testing for upwards of 1,100 agents of toxicological or drug-testing concern to equines and canines including compounds banned by Federation Equine International (FEI) and Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association (TOBA).
- Our Consumer Protection program is the first-ever dietary supplement certification program to focus on compounds of concern to consumers that are not banned in sport including NSAIDs, benzodiazepines, painkillers, muscle relaxers, and erectile dysfunction drugs.
- All our programs offer protection above and beyond what is required by law in the United States under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Only dietary supplement-certification company that ensures protection by verifying that method performance is consistently achievable across a broad range of supplement products and by validating method performance through experiments on each and every producttested.
- Only supplement tester committed to certifying 100% of finished batches.